El Toro's Guilty Pleasure


Shhh, come a little bit closer. As I type this Pequeno is asleep and I am in a haze of pure delight. My owners are busy working and I have taken control of the television. As my paws anxiously try to push the buttons on the remote control I come across my most pleasurable guilty pleasure. As the channel scrambles and comes into focus I see pure television entertainment. Rock of Love Bus Tour is on and I am immediately drawn in. Scantily clad women, absent of personality, are playing hockey with a doll, all in an effort to win the affections of Poison's lead singer, Bret Michaels.
I gasp. I sit in awe. I am...entranced.
I write this hoping that Pequeno does not wake up and witness what is going on. If she were to awaken and see Rock of Love on the television she would begin to berate me. You see, Pequeno is the type of dog that watches the History Channel and the Discovery Channel, she does not believe in the merits of reality t.v. I must enjoy this hobby alone.
Alas, I have to leave. Rock of Love is only on for another 20 minutes and I need to know what is going to happen in the next episode. I adore you.
With Love,
El Toro Loco

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome....Stef....awesome.....

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Lie

Upon Leaving a City and Community You Love